This is an extended due date. Note that depending on the form filed, an affirmative action to extend the original due date for filing the respective form may have been required.
- Form 1040 – U.S. Individual Income Tax Return
- Form 2555 – Foreign Earned Income
- Form 8621 – Information Return by a Shareholder of a Passive Foreign Investment Company or Qualified Electing Fund
- Form 8938 – Statement of Specified Foreign Financial Assets
- FBAR – FinCEN Form 114 – Report of Foreign Bank and Financial Accounts