This is an automatically extended due date that applies to U.S. persons (U.S. citizens and Green card holders) residing outside the United States. They are considered U.S. persons (residents) for U.S. federal income tax purposes.
- Form 1040 – U.S. Individual Income Tax Return
- Form 2555 – Foreign Earned Income
- Form 5471 – Information Return of U.S. Persons With Respect To Certain Foreign Corporations
- Form 8621 – Information Return by a Shareholder of a Passive Foreign Investment Company or Qualified Electing Fund
- Form 8833 – Treaty-Based Return Position Disclosure
- Form 8938 – Statement of Specified Foreign Financial Assets