skip to Main Content

U.S. Income Tax Return for U.S. Nonresidents Alien

US nonresidents are required to file their U.S. income tax return (Form 1040-NR) by this due date, provided they were employed and received wages subject to U.S. income tax withholding.

  • Form 1040-NR – U.S. Nonresident Alien Income Tax Return
  • Form 8833 – Treaty-Based Return Position Disclosure
  • Form 8840 – Closer Connection Exception Statement for Aliens

Leave a Reply

Back To Top