skip to Main Content

US Nonresident Entities (Including Trusts)

  • Form 1120-F – U.S. Income Tax Return of a Foreign Corporation
  • Form 5472 – Information Return of a 25% Foreign-Owned U.S. Corporation or a Foreign Corporation Engaged in a U.S. Trade or Business
  • Form 8804 – Annual Return for Partnership Withholding Tax
  • Form 8805 – Foreign Partner’s Information Statement of Section 1446 Withholding Tax
Back To Top