skip to Main Content

IRS Form 3520A – Should Your Canadian Tax Advisor file it for you?

Form 3520-A, Annual Information Return of Foreign Trust With a U.S. Owner.

U.S. Tax IQ Advisors will analyze your case to determine which forms you are required to file.

Contact Us Today
Back To Top