Meet Keyla Baze
Keyla Baze is a Director of U.S. Tax IQ and holds a CPA license in the U.S., issued by the Texas State Board of Public Accountancy. Keyla has over 10 years of experience in U.S. federal, state and local, and international taxation. Keyla has experience assisting clients from start-ups to publicly traded entities, across a broad range of industries, including professional service companies, healthcare & physician groups, construction and manufacturing, hospitality, and not-for profits.
Certified Public Accountant (TX, USA)
Master of Science, Taxation (2009), Golden State University
Tax Accounting (2008), University of Tampa, John H, Sykes College of Business
Bachelor of Science, Finance/Accounting (2006), University of North Texas
Keyla has experience in the following areas:
- U.S. federal tax compliance for investors and sole proprietors, partnerships, and corporate entities, including multi-level corporate structured entities, large consolidated entities and large controlled groups;
- U.S. domestic Merger and Acquisition compliance;
- Multi-state planning and compliance, including state and local strategic tax review and sales and use tax obligations;
- Compliance for initial set up, restructuring and termination of entities;
- Preparation or review of income tax provisions in accordance with U.S. GAAP as part financial statement audits;
- U.S. investments by various foreign persons, and foreign investments by U.S. persons;
- Preparation and assistance under the IRS Streamlined Filing Compliance Procedures (SFCP);
- Various U.S. international tax issues (Subpart F income, foreign income tax credit calculation, f/x gain/loss calculation);
- Other related U.S. tax and cross-border tax matters.
American Institute of Certified Public Accountants.
What I Enjoy
My family, reading, listening to music, traveling.