skip to Main Content

U.S. Tax Tips

IRS Form 5471 - When Do I have to File?

Form 5471, Information Return of U.S. Persons With Respect To Certain Foreign Corporations.

Need Help With IRS Form 5471?
IRS Form 5472 - Foreign Owned LLCs

5472, Information Return of a 25% Foreign-Owned U.S. Corporation or a Foreign Corporation Engaged in a U.S. Trade or Business


Need Help With IRS Form 5472?
Back To Top