skip to Main Content

Additional Documents

You will need to bring your original passport (not expired) to the meeting. Depending on your situation and whether we are preparing your U.S. tax return and other submissions, you may need to bring an originally signed tax return to the meeting or request a supporting letter from a U.S. withholding agent (usually, this would be an entity that asked you to provide an ITIN). In addition, you may need to bring other supporting documents, such as closing settlement statement (HUD-1), sale and purchase agreement of your U.S. real property, Forms 8288, 8288-A, or/and 8288-B, and other similar documents. We will provide you necessary guidance before the appointment.

Back To Top