Impact of the U.S. Tax Reform on Transfer Pricing: What You Really Need to Know!
On February 26, 2018 at 12:00pm (Eastern Time), join us for a free webinar with U.S. tax attorneys Alexey Manasuev, LL.M. (Int&’l Tax), NYU, TEP, and Barbara Mantegani, J.D., LL.M. Taxation, as well as transfer pricing economist Mikhail Bulchandani, who will discuss the key provisions of the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act (old name) that could have an impact on transfer pricing planning and compliance, especially, for small and medium size businesses that have cross-border operations and transactions. The presentation will focus on cross-border transactions between Canada and the United States and will identify potential transfer pricing challenges that might be raised by the U.S. Internal Revenue Service (IRS) and the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA).
Here is just a sample of what we will cover during this webinar:
- Overview of current tax and transfer pricing enforcement and compliance environment;
- Recent trends and developments affecting small and medium-size businesses;
- Key new international tax provisions that can affect cross-border tax planning and compliance;
- Transfer pricing planning opportunities;
- Practical tips and considerations on how to plan for upcoming U.S. tax changes and meet ever increasing transfer pricing compliance challenges;
- … and more!
To learn more, please register and gain the knowledge you need to understand the new law and help your clients effectively plan for the changes. We hope you join us!
Very truly yours,
U.S. TAX IQ Team