2017 Year-End Tax Planning Tips and Considerations: Better Safe than Sorry!
On November 21, 2017 at 12:00pm (Eastern Time), join us for a free webinar with U.S. tax attorney Alexey Manasuev, LL.M. (Int’l Tax), NYU, TEP, and U.S. tax accountant Brandon Vucen, CPA, CA, CPA(IL), MST, who will help you navigate key year-end U.S. and cross-border tax planning and compliance considerations before December 31, 2017. In addition to common year-end tax saving moves and strategies, 2018 has a lot of promise for a comprehensive U.S. tax reform. Although it is uncertain when and in what format the proposed legislation would be enacted, taxpayers and their advisors should prepare for some of the changes to come.
Everyone registering for the webinar will receive a Free Top 8 Year-End Tax Saving Moves Checklist!
Here’s just a sample of what we will cover during this webinar:
- Overview of U.S. tax reform proposals and their implications for individuals and businesses operating in the United States;
- Overview of most common year-end tax saving moves and strategies;
- Key due dates and timelines for the 2017 tax year filings for individuals and businesses;
- U.S. estate and gift tax year-end planning considerations;
- Practical tips and considerations on how best to prepare for the upcoming tax season;
- …. And more!
Missed Our Webinar? Have Questions about the topics covered?
Very truly yours,
U.S. TAX IQ Team