On November 27, 2018 at 12:00pm (Eastern Time), join us for a free webinar with U.S. tax attorney Alexey Manasuev, LL.M. (Int’l Tax), NYU, TEP, and U.S. tax accountant Brandon Vucen, CPA, CA, CPA (IL), MST, who will help you navigate key 2018 tax year U.S. and cross-border tax planning and compliance considerations before December 31, 2018.
In addition to common year-end tax saving moves and strategies, 2018 has brought on a lot of changes with the new U.S. tax law (commonly referred to as Tax Cuts and Jobs Act). Taxpayers and advisors must be aware of new IRS guidance, procedures and filing deadlines to ensure compliance with U.S. tax law.
If you are a U.S. citizen or green card holder considering renouncing your citizenship, U.S. tax compliance is a top priority for you in managing adverse U.S. exit tax consequences. With IRS Offshore Voluntary Disclosure Program (“OVDP”) being closed now, there are fewer options and some critical considerations to still become tax-compliant.
The end of the year is always a good time to tidy up. Why not speak with a qualified U.S. tax advisor now to get your tax house in order and approach the new year organized and prepared?
Here is just a sample of what we will cover during this webinar:
- Overview of 2018 key U.S. tax law changes;
- Planning and tax compliance strategies for those considering renouncing U.S. citizenship or relinquishing their Green card;
- Tax compliance considerations for those U.S. citizens and Green card holders who have terminated their U.S. person status in 2018
- Overview of most common year-end tax saving moves and strategies;
- Key due dates and timelines for the 2018 tax year filings for individuals and businesses;
- U.S. estate and gift tax year-end planning considerations;
- Practical tips and considerations on how best to prepare for the upcoming tax season;
- …. And more!
To learn more, please register and gain the insights you need to open the dialogue that will help you and your clients effectively manage their tax exposure for the upcoming year. We hope you join us!
Very truly yours,
U.S. TAX IQ Team