On March 5, 2019 at 12:00pm (Eastern Time), join us for a free webinar with U.S. tax attorney Alexey Manasuev, LL.M. (Int’l Tax), NYU, TEP, and U.S. tax accountant Brandon Vucen, CPA, CA, CPA (IL), MST, and U.S. and Canadian attorney, Jory Stern, B.A., J.D., who will discuss the changes to the U.S. tax law and key provisions of the new tax act that are relevant to individual and business taxpayers filing their 2018 U.S. tax returns. Now is the time to evaluate your situation and develop tax filing positions to make sure that the law is applied correctly and taxpayers get protection for possible penalties.
This webinar will cover certain key areas that have changed since the end of the 2017 tax year, how they can be addressed and will provide direction to ensure proper compliance with the law for you and your client.
Here’s just a sample of what we’ll cover during this webinar:
* Section 965 transition tax and how to report it in 2018 for Fiscal Year End Controlled Foreign Corporations;
* Global Intangible Low-Taxed Income tax (GILTI) and how to report it in 2018 for U.S. citizens and Green card holders residing in Canada and outside the United States;
* Section 962 election to manage Section 965 transition tax and GILTI exposure;
* The new partnership audit regime and the partnership representative challenges and available opt-out election;
* Key international tax provisions that will impact you and/or your clients;
* Practical tax planning and compliance tips and considerations;
* … and more!
To learn more, please register and gain the knowledge you need to understand the law and help your clients maintain U.S. tax compliance. We hope you join us!
Very truly yours,
U.S. TAX IQ Team