On November 24, 2020 at 12:00pm (Eastern Time), join us for a webinar with U.S. tax attorney Alexey Manasuev, LL.M. (Int’l Tax), NYU, TEP, who will discuss key transfer pricing considerations for small and medium-size businesses and business owners with cross-border transactions and business activities. The presentation will focus on cross-border transactions between Canada and the United States and will identify potential transfer pricing challenges that might be raised by the U.S. Internal Revenue Service (IRS) and the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA).
Proactive planning and understanding of the applicable transfer pricing framework may make a difference between managing one’s transfer pricing risks and penalty exposure effectively and subjecting one’s business to potential IRS or CRA scrutiny and hefty penalties.
Here’s just a sample of what we’ll cover during this webinar:
- Overview of transfer pricing framework and fundamental concepts;
- Recent trends and developments affecting small and medium-size businesses in the transfer pricing area;
- How to identify transfer pricing risk?
- How to effectively manage transfer pricing exposure?
- How to effectively resolve transfer pricing disputes with the tax authorities?
- Practical tips and considerations on how to plan for upcoming U.S. tax changes and meet ever increasing transfer pricing compliance challenges;
- … and more!
To learn more, please register and gain the knowledge you need to understand the new law and help your clients effectively plan for the changes. We hope you join us!