Join us for a free webinar with U.S. tax attorney Alexey Manasuev, LL.M. (Int’l Tax), NYU, TEP, and U.S. tax accountant Brandon Vucen, CPA, CA, CPA (IL), MST, and U.S. and Canadian attorney, Jory Stern, B.A., J.D., who will discuss 2018 and recent tax developments.
As we embark on the first year post the 2018 tax reform, we are reminded that the world of tax and tax compliance is complex and is consistently evolving. Tax law does not exist in a vacuum and the rules are consistently changing. As such, it is critical to stay on top of all tax changes and ensure tax compliance. This is an opportunity for tax professionals to provide high value for their clients, maintaining up to date knowledge of the tax law and understanding ways in which you can plan and use the tax law to your advantage.
Here’s just a sample of what we’ll cover during this webinar:
- Updates on regulations and guidance issued by U.S. Treasury the IRS;
- Highlights of interesting case law;
- A review of key international tax provisions;
- We will summarize key tax developments that took place in 2018;
- Practical tips and considerations for keeping up to date with tax law changes;
- …. And more!
To learn more, please register and gain the insight you need to effectively maintain your tax knowledge and expand your understanding of the consistently developing tax landscape to best assist your clients moving forward. We hope you join us!
Very truly yours,
U.S. TAX IQ Team