On January 30, 2018 at 12:00pm (Eastern Time), join us for a free webinar with U.S. tax attorney Alexey Manasuev, LL.M. (Int’l Tax), NYU, TEP, and U.S. tax accountant Brandon Vucen, CPA, CA, CPA(IL), MST, who will discuss key provisions of the Tax Cuts And Jobs Act and explain how the new U.S. tax law will affect you and your business.
Specifically, we will cover the following topics:
- Overview of provisions impacting Canadian individuals;
- Overview of provisions impacting U.S. expatriates (U.S. citizens and Green card holders residing in Canada and outside the United States);
- Overview of provisions impacting Canadian businesses;
- Critical tax compliance considerations;
- Key tax planning tips and practical considerations;
- and much, much more…
Missed Our Webinar? Have Questions about the topics covered?
Very truly yours,
U.S. TAX IQ Team