U.S. Tax Reform: Overview of Key Provisions of the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act and How They May Affect You and Your Business
On January 30, 2018 at 12:00pm (Eastern Time), join us for a free webinar with U.S. tax attorney Alexey Manasuev, LL.M. (Int’l Tax), NYU, TEP, and U.S. tax accountant Brandon Vucen, CPA, CA, CPA(IL), MST, who will discuss key provisions of the Tax Cuts And Jobs Act and explain how the new U.S. tax law will affect you and your business.
Specifically, we will cover the following topics:
- Overview of provisions impacting Canadian individuals;
- Overview of provisions impacting U.S. expatriates (U.S. citizens and Green card holders residing in Canada and outside the United States);
- Overview of provisions impacting Canadian businesses;
- Critical tax compliance considerations;
- Key tax planning tips and practical considerations;
- and much, much more…
IMPORTANT! Look out for our 3-series webinar series that digs much deeper into the three categories of taxpayers affected by the new U.S. tax law - Canadian individuals, U.S. expatriates, and Canadian businesses with U.S. connection. Given significant impact of the new law and complicated provisions, we decided to review each category of taxpayers in detail. Visit our webinars page to learn more about this webinar series.
Very truly yours,
U.S. TAX IQ Team