On December, 2017 at 12:00pm (Eastern Time), join us for a free webinar with U.S. tax attorney Alexey Manasuev, LL.M. (Int’l Tax), NYU, TEP, and U.S. tax accountant Brandon Vucen, CPA, CA, CPA(IL), MST, who will discuss the upcoming changes to U.S. tax law and key provisions of the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act that contains several favorable and not so favorable tax changes that may affect cross-border affairs of U.S. citizens and green card holders residing outside the United States and businesses operating in the United States.
As the U.S. House of Representatives and U.S. Senate reconcile their differences on the proposed bill, there is an ever-increasing likelihood that the Republican tax reform will pass. This will bring sweeping changes to U.S. tax law and will provide the largest substantive changes in over 30 years!
Here’s just a sample of what we will cover during this webinar:
- The impact that tax reform has on individual taxpayers;
- The impact that tax reform has on business taxpayers;
- Key international tax provisions that will affect cross-border tax planning and compliance;
- How the new legislation will affect you and/or your clients;
- Practical tips and considerations on how to plan for upcoming U.S. tax changes and tax planning opportunities;
- … and more!
Missed Our Webinar? Have Questions about the topics covered?
Very truly yours,
U.S. TAX IQ Team